need speakers for my 98 contour

Participant count
  • Participant list

tonyr570

ok so I have two 6x8 kenwood 3-ways (kfc-c6882ie) my car has four 6x9 speakers in the doors i want to use the kenwoods to save some money. so i wanted some opinions on what kind of speaker i should get to complement them also should the kenwoods go in front or back. just to get an idea I was thinking of putting them in front and just putting two 6x9 woofers in the back but if you can give me something better or a good woofer to put in there i would appreciate it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Did you say you dropped it off at the autoshop? Well that's the problem. Not all all mechanics are made alike. Even if they are ASE certified...
Yes, one shop is absolute best and last time they let me return it even when i mounted it on the car and tried it :)
You can try and use midbass drivers but they typically are much less sensitive meaning significantly quieter. You are trying to keep up with a...

About this thread

tonyr570

tonyr570
canton, mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tonyr570