really loud door speakers

BUDGET Please.

There isn't such thing as the best.

It's all up to your own ears what may sound good or not.

RF & CDT are kind of pricey for what you get.

Have you thought about Hertz-Rainbow-morel-Seas-Dynaudio-Image Dynamics-Audison-Helix-Braz the list goes on & on

Placement-Aiming-deadening-Tuning will play the greatest part in Sound Quality & you can get very loud as well.

i thought i made it clear lol. rockford fosgate only makes 6.5 inch speakers for the t3 and t5 series. on their site says 800 bucks for a set i get two sets for 1000 since im sponsored. i was gonna get a set for each front door. !!!!!!!!! AND ANY PRICE RANGE !!!!!!

just go with any decent brand components set and have a nice amp that puts out clean power. also deaden your doors. the front stage works like the sub stage...the install is what will make them shine.

just go with any decent brand components set and have a nice amp that puts out clean power. also deaden your doors. the front stage works like the sub stage...the install is what will make them shine.
beats by dre are the **** lol. my friend has the studios my god sound amazing but thats like 450 bucks i can buy a system for my truck for that much and it will be way louder lol thats how i put it

I don't think Fosgate will pay for another brand of speaker/sub if they are gonna sponsor you. Though I may be wrong
im not sponsored directly from rockford fosgate im sponsored by car audio store called meece. and their main products are rockford fosgate. but im a lil kid with no job so i cant just buy fockford cause there like super expensive lol and i do my system i dont get it installed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.