6x8" component speakers?! Any opinions?!

I'm running Infinity Kappa 680.9cs 6x8 components in front and Infinity Kappa 6829CF 6x8 coax's in the rear. They are not high end but sound great. The comp fronts and coax rear that LA_CRX has is probably a great combo.

Make or buy adapters and put 2 sets of 6.5 in componets. Much better selection in this size and you can get some really nice ones for $200 a set. Just dont forget you are going to amp them and do some sealing and deading of your doors to get the most out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...
Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...
I’m sure they will be a good budget setup. I think they will lack some midbass but door treatment is super important so definitely be sure to do...
Sound deadening and door preparations are key to getting the best results towards more SQ oriented within the vehicle, as well as speaker locations

About this thread

Reece Cook

10+ year member
Reece Cook
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from