Need a single 18" that will be powered by a SAZ-1500D

The sub suspension will eventually loosen up to that point to bottom out again. I get what you are saying its fun but Someone I know keeps tearing the surrounds on the SA10s. LOLI just wanted to make sure you knew that song was part of the problem. Some people honestly don't know.

More pics of the car and setup?
Here you go man, 2 part video, more crazy *** lows lolll

Part 1

I have a feeling you would enjoy a Z v.3 18" quite a bit for strong bottom end... uses a full 9.25" spider so has more suspension capacity than most woofers in it's class. Also has a low Fs of ~30 hz even quite fresh -- will drop into the 20s.

I have a feeling you would enjoy a Z v.3 18" quite a bit for strong bottom end... uses a full 9.25" spider so has more suspension capacity than most woofers in it's class. Also has a low Fs of ~30 hz even quite fresh -- will drop into the 20s.
Thanks a lot Jacob Can you give any input on the Z v.3 12"s? How would a pair compare to a single 18"?

I think an Audi's trunk is much smaller than my '99 Malibu but I can fit roughly 9.8cft after displacement in my trunk (I had to build it in the trunk) this is for a single VVX15 even, I plan on expanding to 2 15's knowing that 9.8cft box fits 2 will be fine.

ScreenShot2012-03-01at70915AM.png

Just a little something Mobile Enclosures designed, I'd say go against the grain and try to fit an 18 in that bich.

I think an Audi's trunk is much smaller than my '99 Malibu but I can fit roughly 9.8cft after displacement in my trunk (I had to build it in the trunk) this is for a single VVX15 even, I plan on expanding to 2 15's knowing that 9.8cft box fits 2 will be fine.
ScreenShot2012-03-01at70915AM.png

Just a little something Mobile Enclosures designed, I'd say go against the grain and try to fit an 18 in that bich.
I'd love to see a vid of that once it's all said and done. The lows should be crazy

I'd love to see a vid of that once it's all said and done. The lows should be crazy
You have no idea roux, I did a 15"-12" adapter and put my Type R in, I haven't sealed it 100% due to having to put the top on with the woofer but even on less than 300watts I can FEEL the lows I can't wait for it to be done :V

You have no idea roux, I did a 15"-12" adapter and put my Type R in, I haven't sealed it 100% due to having to put the top on with the woofer but even on less than 300watts I can FEEL the lows I can't wait for it to be done :V
Sick. I'm excited to get my 4th order built, I'm anxious to see how much better it will pick up the lows. My ported box is good but I didn't do a great job designing it, it should be doing a lot more IMO.

Sick. I'm excited to get my 4th order built, I'm anxious to see how much better it will pick up the lows. My ported box is good but I didn't do a great job designing it, it should be doing a lot more IMO.
Right on, videos when yours is done too sir, got any blueprints for the 4th order yet?

whats your tuning? Don't remember if you caught my build thread but mines 30hz

Right on, videos when yours is done too sir, got any blueprints for the 4th order yet?whats your tuning? Don't remember if you caught my build thread but mines 30hz
Tuned to 32hz but my cabin gain drops it down to 27hz lol. And I have a general idea of what I want to do but I've been talking with robin and I might be changing up some of the specs. Hard to design a box when the sub is a custom and I don't have any parameters to work with...

Also, did you get those lanzar speakers because I got them? lol

Tuned to 32hz but my cabin gain drops it down to 27hz lol. And I have a general idea of what I want to do but I've been talking with robin and I might be changing up some of the specs. Hard to design a box when the sub is a custom and I don't have any parameters to work with...
Also, did you get those lanzar speakers because I got them? lol
Not to copy you, I think they looked the best for the money haha, I still have yet to install them, need to order the second speaker but I've been so occupied with this build vs my front stage haha.

Not to copy you, I think they looked the best for the money haha, I still have yet to install them, need to order the second speaker but I've been so occupied with this build vs my front stage haha.
Nah it's cool you're the only other person I've seen running them. TBH I wasn't impressed with them at all off headunit power but once I amped them and started giving them ~100w each wow are they nice lol. I have them on a 63hz highpass and I don't have any low passing on them so the speaker just naturally rolls off. For a $35 speaker they get very loud lol

Nah it's cool you're the only other person I've seen running them. TBH I wasn't impressed with them at all off headunit power but once I amped them and started giving them ~100w each wow are they nice lol. I have them on a 63hz highpass and I don't have any low passing on them so the speaker just naturally rolls off. For a $35 speaker they get very loud lol
Right on, I'm planning on running them with the skar 4 channel once I get my system buckled down, but then once SKAR Components get release I'll try for those too. (trying to run a skar malibu as well in the end :V)

Right on, I'm planning on running them with the skar 4 channel once I get my system buckled down, but then once SKAR Components get release I'll try for those too. (trying to run a skar malibu as well in the end :V)
From my experience they don't do very well on midbass (maybe I'm doing it wrong lol) but they do get loud as hell. A pair of those lanzars in each door with like an 8" woofer as well for midbass would be an awesome setup

From my experience they don't do very well on midbass (maybe I'm doing it wrong lol) but they do get loud as hell. A pair of those lanzars in each door with like an 8" woofer as well for midbass would be an awesome setup
Pre-SKAR Components thats exactly what I was planning, finding some good 8's and put them in the rear doors vs my original rear deck for midbass to take place for where my midranges fall off, any recommendations? (should probably move to pm's I think we've thread jacked)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.