Need a single 18" that will be powered by a SAZ-1500D

Pre-SKAR Components thats exactly what I was planning, finding some good 8's and put them in the rear doors vs my original rear deck for midbass to take place for where my midranges fall off, any recommendations? (should probably move to pm's I think we've thread jacked)
I suggest putting the 8's in your front doors if you can....midbass in the back isn't always a good idea because it really messes up your sound stage.

Also, thread jacking?

KTeLU.jpg

I suggest putting the 8's in your front doors if you can....midbass in the back isn't always a good idea because it really messes up your sound stage.
Also, thread jacking?

KTeLU.jpg
Blehh would require me to do some more work, I guess who cares if I wanted to resell this beast I could goto a local junk yard and find 2 new door panels.

also again, any 8 midwoofer recommendations, some people say DD but Daym magnets.

Blehh would require me to do some more work, I guess who cares if I wanted to resell this beast I could goto a local junk yard and find 2 new door panels.
also again, any 8 midwoofer recommendations, some people say DD but Daym magnets.
I don't have any recommendations simply because I've never used any. I would see if you can find an extra set of door panels and use those to work on so you can still have a stock door panel. Could go all out and fiberglass everything below the door handle lol

I don't have any recommendations simply because I've never used any. I would see if you can find an extra set of door panels and use those to work on so you can still have a stock door panel. Could go all out and fiberglass everything below the door handle lol
Just like SMD eh? :V

Thanks a lot Jacob Can you give any input on the Z v.3 12"s? How would a pair compare to a single 18"?
If you want more thermal handling and a smaller box the 12s could do very well. Our guys in Russia were over 150 @ 29 Hz with a pair of stock Z v.3 12s so they can get low too.

i dont get why the fuckk ur using that low of a note on them like that........fuckk i feel stupid just for watching these videos
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Because its breaking things.... Meh

If you want more thermal handling and a smaller box the 12s could do very well. Our guys in Russia were over 150 @ 29 Hz with a pair of stock Z v.3 12s so they can get low too.
Awesome, thanks a lot Jacob, btw the SAs take one hell of a beating.. I cant believe they havent blown, these are the fist subs and amp I have ever owned from sundown, and so far I am extremely impressed. Call me a nut huger all day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.