Need a box Design for 1 12'' Powerbass 3xl

im starting your design now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

here are a few pm's about why i should stay away from you..
"dont waste your time using one of his designs. he has NEVER broken 130. and didnt even design the box he is using"

"i just dont want to see someone else blow something because of that idiot"

"hey jus lookin out for, dont use any design you get from cj407, he hasnt broke a 130 with his box, and he says he designed it, but he didnt. and make sure you dont pay for any design from him, if you want pm me the diemnsions and what all you want, and i can see what i can come up with free of charge, all you have to do is, stay away from cj407, he's full of ****"

& box building is not my fortae'..

sounds like you know what you are doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif haha
anyone who reads this should know 2 things....both pms came from the same person...(maybe 2 but are butt buddies) and i do design all my own stuff...and came out with a 132.8 with impedence rise of 2.5 ohm (when nominally its 1 ohm) and voltage dips to 9v....VEGA still produced something to score with....dont believe me ask Pedro Modean...on FLSPL.com...he was there for the run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.