Need a box Design for 1 12'' Powerbass 3xl

Impossible to guess impedance rise in a virtual sense with calculators and whatnot. Also, for the port, do you mean port exiting the actual passenger side of the box, or a port exiting towards the back of the car just on the passenger side? Also, do you prefer aero ports or slot ports?

What kind of amp do you have by the way? Can't you just run the coils in series @ 2 Ohms? How powerful is your amp?

i already told him that in his old thread....about the same thing...and told him the box i designed will work for that one sub also...but guess he wants to keep going on on on and on...

1 12'' PowerBass 3xl sub 1 ohm DVCok i have 30'' wide, MAX

and 14'' tall to work with, MAX

depth can go as deep as possible, port on passenger side.

allso need box impedence rise to bring it up to 1 ohm instead of .5 ohm

need a box design please!

thanks

sethphillips
I never know that you could change the impedence of a speaker by the design of the box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif . Don't you claim to be a professional installer at some shop:confused:?

box design, size, tuning, how well sealed it is, how hot/cold it is outside,how long the driver's been used...all factor in for impedence rise of a sub before music is even played....

why you bumping a thread that says its been done....did you get your 1 ohm impedence rise out of it???LMAO
well if you want my honest opinion on why i said it was done, and then bumped the thread is due to the fact i had like 20 p.m.'s from various people saying you dont know **** about box building..

so i bumped the thread so that a person that know's what they are doing when it comes to box design can help me..

LMAO!

bump!

hmm lets see i've just worked with so many hondas and can design a box with my eyes closed....but hey i dont know jack about box building or design....oh well pimp-150 got a great box for his 4 cvr's guess you'll have to wait since you didnt want my design...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.