Mysterious DC Sub?? *Pics*

PM sent! Bring on the bet!!
So whats the bet? Who can get louder out of their trunk? I mean no disrespect to thors but I have to agree with basscort his numbers arent that crazy impressive and people love to nuthug on him. Enlighten me on why his numbers are so impressive with the equipment he has? Ive seen plenty of trunks that are more efficient than his setup.

So whats the bet? Who can get louder out of their trunk? I mean no disrespect to thors but I have to agree with basscort his numbers arent that crazy impressive and people love to nuthug on him. Enlighten me on why his numbers are so impressive with the equipment he has? Ive seen plenty of trunks that are more efficient than his setup.
i agree with this in most ways. His is impressive because hes doing it with 2 tens. They both are doing great jobs building trunk cars...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i agree with this in most ways. His is impressive because hes doing it with 2 tens. They both are doing great jobs building trunk cars...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yea i gotcha. Anyone know how much power and what setup he was running to get his numbers? Im just curios because I think with the amount of power he has you could get close or do his score with a single 12''.

The motor looks bigger than the cutout diameter. Howz they going to mount that? Reverse, or drop the motor in and build the box around it then mount the basket and reattach it to the motor? JP

But seriously, the motor looks bigger than where the screw holes are located.

Flexible_Dat_Ass.jpg

nG

The highest I've seen out of the trunk is 158+, but in competition I've only seen a 156.4 or something like that. 156+ for sure in competition.

w/e man but you can still go roll under a moving bus for all i care
What exactly is your problem? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

how am i Ethug? never tried to be ganster, just said get off his nuts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
sorry man i smoke too much to argue with someone over nothing my bad got carried away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.