Subwoofer SPL Question. Kicker CompVX or Orion XRT PRO

Which will be a better subwoofer for SPL?

• Orion XRT PRO 15

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kicker CompVX 15

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Bradleyc2
10+ year member

Ok guys,

I would like to know what your opinions would be on this. I have a chance to purchase two Kicker CompVX 15's to replace my two Orion XTR PRO 15's that I have in there now at a really good price.

The upside is that the Kicker will handle more power than the Orion XTR PRO will.

Orion will only handle 500 RMS

Kicker CompVX will handle 1000 RMS

I've heard mixed reviews on both and it really seems that Kicker has a bad rap... mainly because it's too expensive?

Anyway, tell me what you guys think I should do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Excellent place to get a Tuned enclosure with everything Precut and ready to put together with a Diagram of each sheet Marked. $190 bucks. All you...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.

About this thread

Bradleyc2

10+ year member
Bradleyc2
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from