Mysterious DC Sub?? *Pics*

we are talking LEGAL numbers on the dash sealed cabin. that outlaw run shouldnt even count because the door was open before the run was finished. what dose it do legal?
wasnt there a legal 154.? by a maxxsonics mike?

i know a guy doing 151.? legal in a trunk with 1 15" MT and 2 memphis 4k's.

if anybody thinks a trunk car is easy to get loud ,lol. anything in the mid to upper 40s takes alot of work not even 50+.[/QUOTE]

so true!

we are talking LEGAL numbers on the dash sealed cabin. that outlaw run shouldnt even count because the door was open before the run was finished. what dose it do legal?
wasnt there a legal 154.? by a maxxsonics mike?

i know a guy doing 151.? legal in a trunk with 1 15" MT and 2 memphis 4k's.

if anybody thinks a trunk car is easy to get loud ,lol. anything in the mid to upper 40s takes alot of work not even 50+.
Try getting a crownvic loud when the seats dont fold down at all, and partially having a gas tank blocking aswell..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I wasnt metered with my last setup, but If I can get a 147ish in that car, that will be a feat.

my civic is the one in the videos.....i was hoping to squeeze a 160 i worked everynight for like a month straight jus tweaking and testing and tweaking and testing....best i saw and kyle saw was the 158.2 in the shop the night before we left for tulsa but somewhere between here and there i lost some. Oh well dont count i guess.......it loses 1.3 goin frm kick to dash. It did around a 156 when i tested legal.....

had around 12k TOTAL pwer clamped when i did the 158 but with the coils i used couldnt get the amps down to where they shined.....

Also on 3k the car does a 154.8 oulaw

my civic is the one in the videos.....i was hoping to squeeze a 160 i worked everynight for like a month straight jus tweaking and testing and tweaking and testing....best i saw and kyle saw was the 158.2 in the shop the night before we left for tulsa but somewhere between here and there i lost some. Oh well dont count i guess.......it loses 1.3 goin frm kick to dash. It did around a 156 when i tested legal.....
had around 12k TOTAL pwer clamped when i did the 158 but with the coils i used couldnt get the amps down to where they shined.....

Also on 3k the car does a 154.8 oulaw
That's an awesome score! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Tuan

Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i think ima throw it back together soon with the 3 tens and shooot for the 160! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif maybe i need 3 of these lvl 6 tens i hear about!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.