My weekend install

my weekend install has taken over a week....im a failure and not very handy lol its a work in progress.

looks good man

Just wondering, how did you get the box in the trunk?Me and my friend had to pull out the back seats of my car, bend a metal bracket then put the subs in, and put it all back together.

Theres a frame for the back seats that goes around the front opening of the trunk that is held in place by 4 bolts. Remove them and you gain about 3-4 inches total width and another 2-3 in height.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Nice. I have my subs pointing toward the trunk exact opposite of yours. I have an 02 mustang also and one of my old green infinity 10's blew so its time for a speaker upgrade. I am probably going to redo my box also. Thanks for the ideas. my setup is exact reverse of yours. Kinda cool.

davesbox021.jpg

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

davesbox021.jpg

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

NO, PLEASE DON'T!

I'm with him! Lose the cap.

how does that box sound in the car...i am thinking about doing a box like that in my friends mustang but ported having 2 12" r's

The box is currently facing the back of the trunk. It sounds awesome. I need to rebuild it, had some cancellation troubles with it facing the front. I've never built a box for a car with a trunk so I never heard of it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

how does that box sound in the car...i am thinking about doing a box like that in my friends mustang but ported having 2 12" r's
generally it works out best if you have both rear firing, but if you do a good enough job and have the subs sealed cabin from trunk you can have some good results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.