My weekend install

02MUSTANG GT
10+ year member

KCMO
I used to be into some loud crazy bass, but these days I shoot for clear sound. I had most of this stuff laying around in my closet gathering dust so I threw it in. I no pro, so go easy on me.

I have a thread in the enclosure forum asking about sub direction, so hit it or comment here if you have anything for me. Should I fire it towards the trunk, and is there a better box design? The vibes are there, but the bass "sound" could use some boost. I have always owned hatchbacks, so direction of sound has never been an issue.

davesbox006.jpg

davesbox008.jpg

davesbox016.jpg

davesbox017.jpg

davesbox020.jpg

davesbox021.jpg

davesbox023.jpg

davesbox025.jpg

Shorted me on carpet so I had to put a seam in it.

davesbox029.jpg

gotta love that stealth trunk install. i gotta do something like that when i get a truck so no one looks in my windows and jacks my stuff.

Looks nice and clean...all stealth until the volume is up and running...I just changed up the setup in my 'Stang to try and recover some trunk space--looking at your setup and design makes me think maybe I was a bit too conservative and I need to head back to the drawing board...Da*n!!! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.