My new system of sound

I had found an old audiobahn in my basement a year ago and I abused that a ton..sub was rated for 150 and I was sending it around 400. Never bottomed out and the coil looked brand new after I decided to chop it up. Got pretty loud too

sell em and get two xcons and youll really sound good

when i said i got them cheap, i thought it would be understood that that means low price considering the quality. The new model of these subs go for 180 a piece shipped, at the cheapest you can find them online. I got two for 180 shipped, and some think the old ones are better.

%24%28KGrHqFHJBEE63St8HCFBO7lq9Vhww~~60_3.JPG

%24%28KGrHqFHJCsE7BcvggltBO7lrH7H0Q~~60_3.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
thats good to hear that sub/amp is good pair, well one of the front speakers on right side, im guessing it blew out because its the one that makes...
So I am planning to build a system in my Ford Excursion and can’t decide on whether I want to use an iPad mini with a sound processor behind it or...

About this thread

somekook

10+ year member
only 15"s
somekook
Daytona Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date