my new system can i hit 150?

spec for 4 l7's max spl is 13 cubes plus port area, 13 cubes wont fit under my cargo cover, with max dimensions i can get minimum recomended ported application at 1.75 cubes per sub, plus i like the sound of sealed better i think it sounds louder and hits harder

spec for 4 l7's max spl is 13 cubes plus port area, 13 cubes wont fit under my cargo cover, with max dimensions i can get minimum recomended ported application at 1.75 cubes per sub, plus i like the sound of sealed better i think it sounds louder and hits harder
It souds like you havent ever heard a good ported box...

I've heard lots of setups, my 1st system in 97 was 2 idq 12"s and diamond components, in 03 I bought a 12 l7 from ovation in a rhinolinered kicker box that was ported, firing off the hatch in an Integra with a mrd7502 750 watt v12 and got metered at something like a 37 or 39

I've heard lots of setups, my 1st system in 97 was 2 idq 12"s and diamond components, in 03 I bought a 12 l7 from ovation in a rhinolinered kicker box that was ported, firing off the hatch in an Integra with a mrd7502 750 watt v12 and got metered at something like a 37 or 39
why would you downgrade like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

it was peak, downgraded so u all ask y I'm running 4 square subs in an sq box with sq amps, I had 2 l7's already so I just picked up 2 more built a sealed box with decent volume to see how the sound on good clean amps and how loud they can get, I've never heard an l7 sealed

This wasn't really a planned build, I just happened, I like my amps, if the subs sound like garbage I may craiglist them in the box and drop something else in it, I knew id get flamed for running kicker

it was peak, downgraded so u all ask y I'm running 4 square subs in an sq box with sq amps, I had 2 l7's already so I just picked up 2 more built a sealed box with decent volume to see how the sound on good clean amps and how loud they can get, I've never heard an l7 sealed
"in an sq box with sq amps"

and your worried about being loud??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.