My new sub (GZ radioactive)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Its all in the box. Im willing to bet the Alpines were not in proper box.
21d0a569e3b4e12bccd4d28ce95f7010.jpg

a43b79d36b7d7f80d0092908ae4e6848.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

a730d81ebcc79cc627b8d7e35057c1fa.jpg

I can't put a big box, i prefer to have small boxes so i can take them off whenever i need boot space

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

There was no questions. I was just sharing my experience with you guys.

I can't put a big box, i prefer to have small boxes so i can take them off whenever i need boot space
Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

There was no questions. I was just sharing my experience with you guys.
space makes bass. along with those boxes not 100% on the same field as well which will cause cancellation and loss of bass. So yeah you had a sh*t box setup for the type S. If you had a properly built and tuned box those two type S subs would have destroyed that ground zero.

space makes bass. along with those boxes not 100% on the same field as well which will cause cancellation and loss of bass. So yeah you had a sh*t box setup for the type S. If you had a properly built and tuned box those two type S subs would have destroyed that ground zero.
Thanks mate, i understand how important the box is, but i will need to spend more money and the box is gonna be huge.

So i think that GZ is more than enough for my everyday use, I'm planning to sell the type S and make a bit of profit.

boot hehe i wonder how that word got two different meanings, trunk/boot all in the same language. every time i read boot i lol
Funny haha, i thought trunk can be used for sedan cars only. I've got a hatch, so i feel more comfy to use boot instead of trunk or hatch.

By the way if you think about it, boot has only one meaning.

Funny haha, i thought trunk can be used for sedan cars only. I've got a hatch, so i feel more comfy to use boot instead of trunk or hatch. By the way if you think about it, boot has only one meaning.
In America, Boot means a type of shoe or getting kicked out. Americans do not use boot for trunk/hatch at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.