Amp gain only goes to 14

Participant count
  • Participant list
Need help with CT 125.2 amps. For some reason the ac voltage only goes to 14. My speakers are 125 watts a piece, totally 250. I need to set the gain to 22.4 but obviously I can't. I've confirmed my other amps(non CT sounds) are set correctly. Switched rcas, power wire, remote wire between amps just make sure everything was fine. I have never had an issue like this before so any help would be great.

edit; nvm i did my math wrong

you should be getting more voltage, whats the dcv on the power source for the amp

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say dcv on the power source I'm assuming you mean DC voltage coming into the amp from the battery? I measured with car on and in acc and they were 14.xx and 12.xx respectively. I can't remember exactly but I think it was 14.6 and 12.7. Ive heard there might be an issue with CT sounds amp only going to 14 but that was kinda hearsay. I appreciate you replying back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.