My install's coming along nicely

Hippy anti-corporation nonsense spewed over non rhythmic, non melodious "songs" like he posts, coupled with the fact that he distorted his system so hard listening that he broke underrated drivers on power equal to or lower than the rated rms makes me sure his opinion on sound quality means nothing.
That is Sir Time's Psychedelic Philosophy Team to YOU sir! And "non-rhythmic"? That are you talking about! Eric the Cheep Effect's drummer kept it all together with his rock solid beats!

John Kuthe...

thread jack.

lookie what i got.

16196771_1425309554178251_344380400_o.jpg

16145608_1425309524178254_1603546554_o.jpg

Yikes! As much as I would love to experience that I'm afraid if I did I would never be able to listen my mine again and would have to start over going much bigger. Almost glad I live in an area where there's not much of a car audio scene.

Yikes! As much as I would love to experience that I'm afraid if I did I would never be able to listen my mine again and would have to start over going much bigger. Almost glad I live in an area where there's not much of a car audio scene.
yeah dont ever make that mistake. Dont ever go inside a MECA SQ world finalist car either. I completely fked up and got inside that and a sky high's 165db gmc sierra. So now i want both world class quality SQ and ridiculous SPL..... Fking money pit yo.

you don't find catching ms in ur butthole funny? I thought the ms caught in your butthole causing you to be unable to turn on a dsp pretty funny.

yeah dont ever make that mistake. Dont ever go inside a MECA SQ world finalist car either. I completely fked up and got inside that and a sky high's 165db gmc sierra. So now i want both world class quality SQ and ridiculous SPL..... Fking money pit yo.
Oh I bet It can get pretty ridiculous. I don't have the time to obsess about this hobby. It's taking me months just to get my enclosures built in the front of my car. Lol. I have twin two year old children so bye Bye time and money. Lol. Besides, I'm really happy with what I have. I have a feeling I'll be trying to double the power to my 18" though. Just for the **** of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from