My install's coming along nicely

I feel like everyone can hear distortion. Its just if you know what it sounds like or not
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
True but alot of people still listen to it distorted as crap and think it sounds good cranked to 100 lol.

True but alot of people still listen to it distorted as crap and think it sounds good cranked to 100 lol.
Because they dont know any better or because they are under that, I just spent a ton of money so its gotta sound good, mindset

Because they dont know any better or because they are under that, I just spent a ton of money so its gotta sound good, mindset
Spent money here as well and tried to learn alot so as to not depend on others, if I didn't know I would ask the forums. I tried to learn from others knowledge and trial and error, not like this lazy person john kuthe

Spent money here as well and tried to learn alot so as to not depend on others, if I didn't know I would ask the forums. I tried to learn from others knowledge and trial and error, not like this lazy person john kuthe
I basically just ignore him at all times.

I have a lil over 2k into my system. Its worth more than my car at this point(4 way, dsp +3amps) and I can definitely tell that sometimes, when ive spent too long on a tuning session. Ill listen to my car the next day. Sounds like crap. Dont care. Crank it cuz **** it, its loud and loud is fun.

This car audio system I designed and help build turned out to be pretty killer! No9t to the except that many here have, but it;s the best car audio system I've ever had! And I LOVE IT!!

John Kuthe...
Cutting a piece of tin doesn't make you an installer and you didn't design anything. You used all factory mounts except for the tweets in the bottom of the A pillars, If you had built kick panels, a box, run all your own wires and got it all hooked up AND playing then maybe you could say you installed your system. You don't have a clue what it takes to install a complete system, except for open up the wallet and throw money at it.

If I held a level while a guy was building a bridge does that make me a bridge builder??

Cutting a piece of tin doesn't make you an installer and you didn't design anything. You used all factory mounts except for the tweets in the bottom of the A pillars, If you had built kick panels, a box, run all your own wires and got it all hooked up AND playing then maybe you could say you installed your system. You don't have a clue what it takes to install a complete system, except for open up the wallet and throw money at it. If I held a level while a guy was building a bridge does that make me a bridge builder??
Like camping, everyone has their own standards. On the one end, if you mine all the raw materials, refine your own metals and semiconductor materials and design and assemble them all into car audio components, install them, etc. then you could be said to be a true grass roots installer! Or you can do as I did, buy all the components then pay someone else to install them! Or anything in between! Or the extreme of "didn't do anything myself" by going to a true high end installer like JML here in STL who won't even let you choose/buy your own equipment because like here on Caraudio.,com they know better than YOU (or me!) what's best! :-(

John Kuthe...

Last edited by a moderator:
I basically just ignore him at all times.
I have a lil over 2k into my system. Its worth more than my car at this point(4 way, dsp +3amps) and I can definitely tell that sometimes, when ive spent too long on a tuning session. Ill listen to my car the next day. Sounds like crap. Dont care. Crank it cuz **** it, its loud and loud is fun.

Pretty cool when you car audio system's worth more monetarily than your whole car, eh? Me too! :)

John Kuthe...

Like camping, everyone has their own standards. On the one end, if you mine all the raw materials, refine your own metals and semiconductor materials and design and assemble them all into car audio components, install them, etc. then you could be said to be a true grass roots installer! Or you can do as I did, buy all the components then pay someone else to install them! Or anything in between! Or the extreme of "didn't do anything myself" by going to a true high end installer like JML here in STL who won't even let you choose/buy your own equipment because like here on Caraudio.,com they know better than YOU (or me!) what's best! :-(
John Kuthe...
Installation of car audio components had nothing to do with mining. Wtf! All you did is design, and poorly, a system. Bought all the components and designed a system with very little knowledge of the subject at hand. Then you asked a bunch of experts their opinion and were surprised when they gave back negative feedback? We all know what your system sounds like. The crappiest speakers and Amps, in their proper places and installed properly, will sound better than your stuff installed in very poor locations and improper setup. When you tell us that it sounds awesome you are just further proving to us that you are clueless as to what music is supposed to sound like.

Hippy anti-corporation nonsense spewed over non rhythmic, non melodious "songs" like he posts, coupled with the fact that he distorted his system so hard listening that he broke underrated drivers on power equal to or lower than the rated rms makes me sure his opinion on sound quality means nothing.

I most certainly DO! Diagnosed 1989/1990, I walked unsteadily into a hospital on 12/27/1989 and by Jan 1 1990 I was paraplegic! It got better for me thankfully!
John Kuthe...
now it all makes sense,

you caught ms in ur butt and couldn't walk then ur butthole healed up and the ms went in ur brain now u cant turn on dsp's

now it all makes sense, you caught ms in ur butt and couldn't walk then ur butthole healed up and the ms went in ur brain now u cant turn on dsp's
YOU evidently don't know much if anything about Multiple Sclerosis! DIPS H I T!!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from