My install's coming along nicely

I had a whole set of system design restrictions far beyond your average auto audio system install which seem to p i s s many here off! And I don't care! It's MY car audio system and I want it the way *I* want it! And now I have it and it's pretty kick a s s!
John Kuthe...
Oh get the fvck off your high horse dude. There's many stereos that will outdue your so called stupid "baby" to shame and then some.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I did a little, here and there.
John Kuthe...
That doesn't count as you doing your own install.

HAHAHAHA! That's gotta be him on the ground looking up with a red face!! Looks like he was mouthing off to someone much like on here and that person wasn't havin' it.
That's funny! Now I know why his van is baby two. Because he's baby one. That picture needs to go on his Facebook page.

Oh get the fvck off your high horse dude. There's many stereos that will outdue your so called stupid "baby" to shame and then some. 

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

That doesn't count as you doing your own install.
I know! I merely designed my system! Did a little thing here and there like the patch panels for the holes in the inner door sheet metal and I fabricated the little METAL replacement for one 5.25" speaker mount that Chrysler's plastic tab mount broke off!

And I'm sure there are many systems that will outperform mine and I DON'T CARE!! Mine performs satisfactorily to ME and that's all that counts!

John Kuthe...

That's funny! Now I know why his van is baby two. Because he's baby one. That picture needs to go on his Facebook page.
My 1994 Caravan was "Baby":

225620_162650400462115_7079830_n.jpg

John Kuthe...

HAHAHAHA! That's gotta be him on the ground looking up with a red face!! Looks like he was mouthing off to someone much like on here and that person wasn't havin' it.
Notice that the caption reads "takes a break from standing." You would've thought he just finished a marathon looking like that! This obviously isn't the place for politics, but the fact that he loves Bernie is no surprise....

Notice that the caption reads "takes a break from standing." You would've thought he just finished a marathon looking like that! This obviously isn't the place for politics, but the fact that he loves Bernie is no surprise....
Must be from my FAKE page some here was telling me about! Cute! My truth is stranger than your fiction!

John Kuthe...

I found that and the story on STL Today, but you should already know that since they took your picture.
Part of my 15mins of fame! STLToday.com! :)

Aha! That's when I was standing in line for a Bernie Sanders rally and I'd been standing for hours and needed to stretch my legs!! Note my legs and feet are straight under me! Stretching!

John Kuthe...

I used that term for how my audio system NOW sounds with the amp gains set properly, or at least good enough not to clip like crazy! It's kind of cute IMHO!!
John Kuthe...
Since when is the gain being set by ear means it is done correctly? Every person's ear is different and alot of people can't hear distortion or clipping.You paid 200 for stuff you could of done yourself if you tried and wanted to learn. I can just imagine the price you're going to pay to have someone set you up to go active, wish I was the one making that cash lmao....

Since when is the gain being set by ear means it is done correctly? Every person's ear is different and alot of people can't hear distortion or clipping.You paid 200 for stuff you could of done yourself if you tried and wanted to learn. I can just imagine the price you're going to pay to have someone set you up to go active, wish I was the one making that cash lmao....
I feel like everyone can hear distortion. Its just if you know what it sounds like or not

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Part of my 15mins of fame! STLToday.com! :)
Aha! That's when I was standing in line for a Bernie Sanders rally and I'd been standing for hours and needed to stretch my legs!! Note my legs and feet are straight under me! Stretching!

John Kuthe...

Nah dude.....someone gave you the beatdown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from