My install's coming along nicely

"Supposed to" F UCK supposed to!! "Supposed to" infers that some other force other than YOU makes up the f ucking rules, which I tend severly AWAY FROM!! I mean if YOU want anyone else making YOUR decisions for you, go fo it! F uck that, I'm a PUNK, always was and always will be!! I don't like letting others make my decisions for me for I am NOT A SHEEPLE!!

Again, I'm PUNK!!! If you don't get it you probably never will. Poseur!!

John Kuthe....
I struck a nerve.

I SUPPOSE you are a punk. glad you admitted it...although some will argue here that your more than that.

Your "supposed to" drive a better vehicle than soccer mommy van.

I struck a nerve.
I SUPPOSE you are a punk. glad you admitted it...although some will argue here that your more than that.
I am MUCH MORE that just Punk! But I AM punk and pretty dam n good at it too! I've outSURVIVED a LOT of Punks!

Your "supposed to" drive a better vehicle than soccer mommy van.
I'll drive what I like, thank you very much!! Gonna get a 100% electric vehicle too, for most of the short tasks I have to do around town. Which is most of them. And I'm keeping Baby II to do the long range camping, boating trips!!

John Kuthe...

So John.. what kind of drugs have you done in your days??

do you have a wife? why are you always posting random ****? you know people don't actually read it right?

scrap that excuse of a system and build a wall with some 18s then you'll be THE MAN

Well the good thing about them is you prolly don't need to get any extra batteries haha
electric vehicles are allright man, feelsbad having to start a cold engine to do a 1 mile
Quite honestly, I think were too far ahead of our time for those. Maybe some rural areas/cities/states are ok with them but def not here. Not enough charging stations around to have one. Plus gotta know how far to drive, mileage, and know where the charging stations are as there's very few of them around.

Quite honestly, I think were too far ahead of our time for those. Maybe some rural areas/cities/states are ok with them but def not here. Not enough charging stations around to have one. Plus gotta know how far to drive, mileage, and know where the charging stations are as there's very few of them around.
ChickenS HIT!! Pull the trigger, what are you afraid of?

Can't afford to be part of the INITIAL change? ROFL!! I will be SOON! Like this year! And I'm an OLD F ART!

John Kuthe...

ChickenS HIT!! Pull the trigger, what are you afraid of?
Can't afford to be part of the INITIAL change? ROFL!! I will be SOON! Like this year! And I'm an OLD F ART!

John Kuthe...
Pull the trigger ???? I doubt you can find the on and off switch !!!! LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from