getting another s10 blazer...

fuck man i hate living in socal, that would be $2500 the cheapest out here!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

just notices it has factory fog lights.

there rare ..

its a tahoe LT

the guy rebiuld the trany for upto a 1000 hp motor as he was going to put in his 383 stroker engine.

he got it for drag racing but never started gutting and cutting on it....

and the motor he said has less then 45k but has a miss on cyl # 3 .

and the back window was backed up into by a tow truck boom. and only broke the window.

as i was worry about the tailgate . i asked him to send a pic of the back so i could see. and did not see any damage other then no window.

he has plastic over it...

im very exited about this. every 2wd 2rd 1st gen. s10 blazer go for no less the 2k around here.

and for the life of me i could not find a good 2wd s10 blazer frame.

if its in as good as shape as he says, ill put this one on the road. and strip mine for all the mods, upgrades and what not.

i know it il be bagged really soon. as by this coming monday ill have my bags,lines,cups for the front.

still need to buy the tank and compressors, and valves.

the tow man is heading up there now........ the truck is about 2 hours away from me.

sorry i forgot about this..

yes lots of work done.

re did engine

all new front end

and the big one...

its being bagged as we speak.

heres some pics and a link to my build thread on a s10 forum...

and shaved the rack , ant. for now.

doing suicide doors , hood just link mine.

when im done with bagging and weld the floor in ill be walling this truck.

bagging 1st gen. blazer log and questions.. - S-10 Forum

Wow can't believe I missed this.

I actually had a 92 s10 blazer and was 2wd. Sold it for 1200. Same exact interior as yours. It was white and lowered.

i love these trucks.

will never own anything else....

there 2 in md for 1600 . one guy said he would take 1400 . needs a little body work ( rust )

and the other one is lowered and had body work done and is primered and ready for paint.

thats the one i like... its has 4.3 / auto / 2wd non ac truck.

but now i have this one im not looking for another.

i have way to much time / money in this 92 and its not on the road yet..

i have the hole front clip off .. doing some mods and found a few little spots of rust... one i have to cut about a 2"x2" out of the firewall and replace it.

it was behind one of the inner fender mounting tabs.

as i cut them off. cant run stock inners anymore. going to get some trailer fenders and make my own.

im bagging it for 22" ( 28" tire ) but my plan is to get some iroc 20" ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.