My install's coming along nicely

Let's use his threads for something different. Something he has no interest for.
425431_762x762.jpg

hello

Let's use his threads for something different. Something he has no interest for.
425431_762x762.jpg
and again.....

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

425431_762x762.jpg
oh and again. this build log needed something good to happen. lol

fvck ya....let's hijack this worthless thread...
It's only a worthless thread because of all you Caraudio.com evil denziens why post worthless stuff in it!

I'm particularly proud of my efforts ar sound deadening the doors! Worked out pretty well and it SOUNDS outstanding! I must be doing some things right!

John Kuthe...

It's only a worthless thread because of all you Caraudio.com evil denziens why post worthless stuff in it!
I'm particularly proud of my efforts ar sound deadening the doors! Worked out pretty well and it SOUNDS outstanding! I must be doing some things right!

John Kuthe...
Why are you even talking to me, nurse John? Talk to me when you don't pay someone to do an install for ya. That means being a man about it and going out to learn how to install amps, HU, DSP, etc and stop being such a hypocrite. Have no time is no good excuse either. Your on this forum quite a bit, you can install something on your own.

Why are you even talking to me, nurse John? Talk to me when you don't pay someone to do an install for ya. That means being a man about it and going out to learn how to install amps, HU, DSP, etc and stop being such a hypocrite. Have no time is no good excuse either. Your on this forum quite a bit, you can install something on your own.
Why are YOU even typing at me?

You have NO IDEA or ability to understand the restrictions I have for my "little project"! And you never will due to your apparent 100% INABILITY to understand!

John Kuthe...

Your restrictions are arbitrary and imposed by you solely out of your own ignorance.

You have proven repeatedly that you are the one who is incapable of learning or listening. If you had an open mind and weren't so arrogant, you'd be done with the build by now and would have a superior outcome.

Your restrictions are arbitrary and imposed by you solely out of your own ignorance.
You have proven repeatedly that you are the one who is incapable of learning or listening. If you had an open mind and weren't so arrogant, you'd be done with the build by now and would have a superior outcome.
No, not always! For example, since my installer guy and I work only on Tues, Wed and Thurs 10AMish to 4PMish OUTSIDE, there are some pretty stringent restrictions NOT of my particular personal choosing. And this Tues-Thurs in St Louis is looking to be really yucky weatherwise! Rain, cold, some first snow and ice in the forecast.

John Kuthe...

Why are YOU even typing at me?
You have NO IDEA or ability to understand the restrictions I have for my "little project"! And you never will due to your apparent 100% INABILITY to understand!

John Kuthe...
Because I was answering back you lunatic.

Clearly, you don't understand how to properly install 3 amps, a dsp, and a sub. I've been in the car audio game since the early 90's I know a lot more than your so called EE sorry *** that you claim to be or was. I've never paid anyone to install anything for me...unlike you. I've done all of own work. HU's, sub enclosures, amps, etc. Cuts and bruises, the foul language that might get used if something got fvcked up or cut finger...I've been there, and done that. So yeah...I know what it's like installing little things. Tight spaces. Not enough room.

Be a man about it, show some real proof and quit hiring people to do work for you just to gain creditability from them. That **** ain't gonna fly in this forum. People won't put up with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from