My BIGGEST Build Yet (98 Explorer, 12 Cubes @ 34)

ok man, its what I could afford, and it pleases me, plus its loud as ****, so I'm happy and dont really care the wattage I get

uhh I know im getting more than 600 to each sub, with 1 15 @ 2 ohms, it was pushing my eclipse TI (3hp motor) almost to its limits, maybe your electrical wasnt stable enough

uhh I know im getting more than 600 to each sub, with 1 15 @ 2 ohms, it was pushing my eclipse TI (3hp motor) almost to its limits, maybe your electrical wasnt stable enough
My bad, that was with the 2000 watt Brutus. My electrical was fine, our amps are great for the price.

oh yeah hell yeah, Im 18 n cant afford to spend all my money on audio, If i didn't have to pay for college id gladly buy a kicker2500 or like a DDZ1

oh yeah hell yeah, Im 18 n cant afford to spend all my money on audio, If i didn't have to pay for college id gladly buy a kicker2500 or like a DDZ1
Fro sho. Don't know anyone running a 2600, but if their like the 2000's... they're great amps. But yea, an amp that puts out 2K+ at 2ohms would be more practical.

well the 2 ohms is just temporary, after I get my alt and 2 more batts, Ill be running it daily @ .5 ohms, which that amp can take with proper electrical

you've bench tested the newest model?

apparently they did make a few "slight" design changes in this years model and are supposed to do rated at 14.4
THANK YOU, someone who has sense

If you haven't cut theholes yet, I I would mount the subs further to the rear of the enclosure. It should be louder on there meter like that, if you are looking for some decent numbers.
They should go the farthest from the opening of the port to aid with loading.

And I really hope you braced that box...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.