My BIGGEST Build Yet (98 Explorer, 12 Cubes @ 34)

juggernaut cones, parts from mmatts p3, and dreadnaut motor

The **** is LOUD, I just got everything hooked up so **** yall haters sayin its too big and ****

I don't know the exact numbers on everything since it was designed by my buddy Tim (slumpinhonda), and who cares what mmats requires, that is bare minimum also for reccomended if you read correctly it says (4.5 not recommended for spl setups) or something to that matter, so i think its fine.

and the amp puts out 1700w at 2 ohms, I KNOW it wont get that much, but it will be close, because newer models put out theyre rated power so fuk ya too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and anyway, for competitions ill be running it @ .5 ohms, and eventually for daily when i get a better electrical system

ill be putting up some vids later on tonight!

The **** is LOUD, I just got everything hooked up so **** yall haters sayin its too big and ****

I don't know the exact numbers on everything since it was designed by my buddy Tim (slumpinhonda), and who cares what mmats requires, that is bare minimum also for reccomended if you read correctly it says (4.5 not recommended for spl setups) or something to that matter, so i think its fine.

and the amp puts out 1700w at 2 ohms, I KNOW it wont get that much, but it will be close, because newer models put out theyre rated power so fuk ya too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and anyway, for competitions ill be running it @ .5 ohms, and eventually for daily when i get a better electrical system

i dont know if i would call those subs juggernauts... or even use their box requirements

i didnt use their requirements, i used a design from a guy who has used similar equipment and made good scores... they are sexy ass subs regardless

THANKS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ill do a couple different types.... and I can do some song requests if anyone wants to hear one, this thing bangs the lowssss... I will try with the photobooth video feature on my computer and ill use my phone, but i bet my computer will pick up flex and sound better so hit me up for song requests!

no they dont

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.