Modern DSP wired controller upgrade idea

Participant count
  • Participant list
It'll be quite awhile before it needs any firmware updates, the dsp GUI is soo smooth on every phone i've tried it on. Fast stable connections all around no bugs.
Ive got multiple Windows tablets to use mine with. But itll be a set it and forget it thing for me.

It'll be quite awhile before it needs any firmware updates, the dsp GUI is soo smooth on every phone i've tried it on. Fast stable connections all around no bugs.
I was more looking if they could add a feature or if possible or provide feature support down the road. Like having usb storage support.  I like Bluetooth when it works right, but not everyone owns an 800 dollar streaming device with good Bluetooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more looking if they could add a feature or if possible or provide feature support down the road. Like having usb storage support.  I like Bluetooth when it works right, but not everyone owns an 800 dollar streaming device with good Bluetooth.
I'll correct myself here.  The aptX codec feature is actually available on a ton of android phones now.  How that particular phone utilized that feature to stream over Bluetooth is another story though.Also whether they support aptX HD will tell you more about that devices quality and capability. With that said some older phones (we are not talking old here, except by techy definitions) 2-3 years old support aptx and some aptx HD (oneplus 5t but much more expensive used), are pretty cheap if you want to buy one to use just as a player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.