Mazda B4000 - how to get power wire through the firewall?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tom Brokaw
10+ year member

Cali
I'm installing an amp in my 97 B4000 and need to get a power wire from the battery to the extended cab portion. Any ideas/suggestions/proven methods of getting a 8ga power wire through the firewall without drilling?

It looks like I *might* be able to share the hood latch release grommet but it maybe not.

That's my main question. I'm also open to suggestions for mounting and grounding the amp. I do not want to mount it to the sub - vibrations = bad, plus it's one-stop shopping for potential thieves. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.