Bose amp wiring harness for 2014 mazda cx5

Participant count
  • Participant list

ziggy@2022

CarAudio.com Newbie
usa
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out ? my issue is I have a 2014 mazda CX5 grand touring edition thats came with the bose amp package I believe the amp is bad and I would like to bye pass the amp and add a four chanell aftermarket I just don't know what wires to tape into ? if I wanted to replace the factory radio as well and add a amp and also replace the front speakers with a set of components . if that is the case where do i tape into the speaker wires is it behind the factory radio or is it at factory amp location and if that's the case which harness has my speaker wires ? I am adding an image is it the green harness or the black one ?

Make sure your speakers are 2 ohms or higher or you'll have problems with the aftermarket amp. Do you know if your speakers are actively or passively crossed over? Might want to check a Mazda forum for more insight.

I know the car came with two ohm speakers in all the doors I am replacing them with a set of aftermarkets components up front and a set of coaxials in the rear , they are 4 0hm . the mazda forums have not been much help , I think the front has a set of factory components meaning the tweeters in the dash provide the highs and the lower door speaker is meant as a mid bass

Kicker 46CSS654
CS Series 6-1/2" component speaker system
chose these for the front chanel
Kicker 46CSC654
CS Series 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers
rear speakers

Soundstream Reserve RSM4.1200D
Compact 4-channel car amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 4

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...