Location for Tweeters (94 F150)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chris94L
10+ year member

Need input on where to put the tweeters for my component set in my 94 reg. cab F150. Have them mocked up right now, but can move them (will probably use the flush mount pod if room behind the panel allows for. Does this look like it will work well or can you see any other probable locations? Woofer location is behind the grill area at the top.

panels01.jpg

panels02.jpg

panels03.jpg

panels04.jpg

generally you would want the tweeters higher up (a common location is that that triangular piece of plastic at the forward most part of the window) otherwise you're burying the highs into your leg... in your set up a good coaxial pair of speakers would even put the tweeter in a better location... hope this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.