Installing dash cam. ACC Fuse Location?

Participant count
  • Participant list

stevef22

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, Im installing Ventrue N4 Pro dashcam in my 94 F150. Its calling for a ACC fuse. Not sure where or what this is. Cant find on diagram. Thank you

IMG_9917.jpg

IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9919.jpg

ACC fuse is the accessory fuse. You can pretty much just use any fuse that turns on and off with the ignition key. The radio fuse is usually my go to.

Many thanks guys. I tied it into the radio fuse. 1st timer here in a long time. (Used to do this in highschool)
Should work good there. I always try to use Accessory when available for power and and ground at the rear frame work under the dash, and use On/Of with Radio, or cig. Lighter if it only operates by ignition to power up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I would prob go and take it to a shop to someone that knows how to install, pay the $50-75-100 bucks so its done correctly.If you continue to do...
There are a couple that SMD has tested, around $20.00 that should take the wattage from most any HU. If you are tapping into the speaker wires...
for my amp ground I have it to the paneling in my trunk, secured with a bolt and a nut. I sanded as much as I could, and I used a grind wheel on...
The formula is Square Root of your target Wattage Multiplied by Ohms. 50Wx4Ohms=200. Square root of 200 is 14.14. So 15v AC is your target.

About this thread

stevef22

CarAudio.com Newbie
stevef22
San antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from