laughed so much what my friend did last week. Check this out.

ha, coming from a guy who likes puts a black puppet in his avatar... ha real funny.
its funnier than listening to your retarded ass that has no idea what they are talking about.

thank god your parents are dead.

now we have that many less morons running around preaching ********.

its funnier than listening to your retarded ass that has no idea what they are talking about.
hey fu ck you sliver cawk. i hate you so much, you live kinda near me how about tomrrow u come by ill beat your sorry young ass up and down my road. ill have my girl tape it and post it on here. when im done with you i will

piss on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank god your parents are dead.

now we have that many less morons running around preaching ********.
Now I hope you crash when you get in your car next time. Its gonna be funny to see some kid in an STI/WRX race some kid and hit a brickwall.

hey fu ck you sliver cawk. i hate you so much, you live kinda near me how about tomrrow u come by ill beat your sorry young ass up and down my road. ill have my girl tape it and post it on here. when im done with you i will piss on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ok bring it come to boston and get a beating b ii tch.

lol, any one that has meet me on this forum will tell u i will hurt you for real. im not here to hurt people im just tellin you young man your not a good friend. people on here will not side with you. im just tellin you your wrong and what eles oh yea your a d-bag. open your mouth here comes my piss

No, just no.
yeah, I know its pretty fuk'd up but really its just the type of people that are at there. Obv I was kidding about him crashing. He is a pos and well thats just how it is. I don't wish that **** on anyone but for him to say that is pretty bad. Especially since my mom just passed recently and my dad died 2 years ago.

lol, any one that has meet me on this forum will tell u i will hurt you for real. im not here to hurt people im just tellin you young man your not a good friend. people on here will not side with you. im just tellin you your wrong and what eles oh yea your a d-bag. open your mouth here comes my piss
Dude. For real. how would you know if I am 6'3 240lbs All muscle and trainned in military combat.?

Or

4ft @ 70 lbs. And not trained in anything. You know nothing. Tough internet kid.

lol ok, I hope your tranni blows in ur **** WRX. Syncros reliability FTW!
you drive a maxima.

i have beaten maxima's left and right.

1.5 liters bigger and 2 more cylinders and another 70 ish hp 70tq over me.

dont talk **** when your driving a piece of ****.

hey fu ck you sliver cawk. i hate you so much, you live kinda near me how about tomrrow u come by ill beat your sorry young ass up and down my road. ill have my girl tape it and post it on here. when im done with you i will piss on you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Now I hope you crash when you get in your car next time. Its gonna be funny to see some kid in an STI/WRX race some kid and hit a brickwall.
lol ok.

say that if it makes you feel better.

he was talking to me you ****ing retard. learn to read.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.