How much

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr FaceCaser

CarAudio.com Regular
How much could I get for these? One has a little slit on the rubber part of the cone but it doesn't sound any different or affected by it.
1000006574.jpg

I'm guessing that little slit is where someone jumped off the screw and went through the surround? Closer picture of any damage would be nice. Cosmetic stuff is just that, if it is an actual cut or hole, could be a problem that needs fixing.

I'm guessing that little slit is where someone jumped off the screw and went through the surround? Closer picture of any damage would be nice. Cosmetic stuff is just that, if it is an actual cut or hole, could be a problem that needs fixing.
Nah it's a just cosmetic it's not a slit it's like a very thin part of a layer came off it doesn't go all the way through

Attachments

• 20240329_211952.jpg
    20240329_211952.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
DAt be from a screwdriver hit! not to worry, punctured a few phillips soft domes in my time before realizing it's cheaper to put one's hand around that thing when screwing them in, painful yes, hands heal, surrounds and domes don't!

Why are you selling them? They seem to be very similar to the sundowns you were talking about.

DAt be from a screwdriver hit! not to worry, punctured a few phillips soft domes in my time before realizing it's cheaper to put one's hand around that thing when screwing them in, painful yes, hands heal, surrounds and domes don't!

Why are you selling them? They seem to be very similar to the sundowns you were talking about.
I already upgraded to the sundown uv2 and like those better and they have a little more power. So they just going to be sitting around so I'm gonna sell these and invest in more door speakers 6.5 the deaf bounce AP-M67AC. The sundown are in the same box has these are.

I already upgraded to the sundown uv2 and like those better and they have a little more power. So they just going to be sitting around so I'm gonna sell these and invest in more door speakers 6.5 the deaf bounce AP-M67AC. The sundown are in the same box has these are.
Little bigger box if I recall, but close. No idea what they sell for... found a pair of used 15"s on eBay for $500 plus shipping, would think maybe these could fetch $400 plus shipping? Just a guess though...

Little bigger box if I recall, but close. No idea what they sell for... found a pair of used 15"s on eBay for $500 plus shipping, would think maybe these could fetch $400 plus shipping? Just a guess though...
I got them up on marketplace rightnow for $500 give it a lil if no one buys then drop down

Im all over the place when it comes to car audio buying /selling and trading for used and even new gear and what its worth generally
The sub with no issues is worth approx. $150-200 best with original box and specs
The One with the scuff as you say would be worth $110-150 with original box and specs
provided that all coils read with the Ohms limitations.
Most are going to purchase BNIB for the Warranty alone, unless its a special sub/subs/hard to find or collectable, such as the older Boston oval 13" 1krms subwoofer/ect.Eclipse Alumin. Cones ect
Just Myt 0.03 cents Grain of salt given im sure

You joined a forum just to ask what your subs are worth? Check ebay value, then cut it in half for local sale.
I actually have been in this forum to learn and stuff and I wasn't sure what about the subs if you look at all my other post it's about question and stuff related to subs, speakers, amps, and enclosure so idk why you upset over my post. You didn't have to reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...