laughed so much what my friend did last week. Check this out.

s1ctech, the best thing you could possibly do right now is just stop posting in this thread.

1) you made yourself look like an idiot in the first post because you were wrong and your friend was right

2) your internet tough guy attitude makes you look like more of a tool

3) agreeing that you were wrong and saying thanks for the info would have put you in a much better spot

for the best of your rep on the forum, quit defending yourself for being wrong...

Dude. For real. how would you know if I am 6'3 240lbs All muscle and trainned in military combat.?
Or

4ft @ 70 lbs. And not trained in anything. You know nothing. Tough internet kid.
the difference is he is actually 6'4 230 pounds and will beat the **** out of you with half a good arm.

Dude. For real. how would you know if I am 6'3 240lbs All muscle and trainned in military combat.?
Or

4ft @ 70 lbs. And not trained in anything. You know nothing. Tough internet kid.
cuz i know how i am i could care less about you and your backround. it dont meen nothing to me. im no kid and no tough internet kid even though that is kinda funny. your a pos and your friend will get the idea that your a di ck and im sure he will sh it you u real hard.

you drive a maxima.i have beaten maxima's left and right.

1.5 liters bigger and 2 more cylinders and another 70 ish hp 70tq over me.

dont talk **** when your driving a piece of ****.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

lol ok.

say that if it makes you feel better.

he was talking to me you ****ing retard. learn to read.

duh I hope you can beat a maxima, Especially since you have a turbo but what is gonna be more reliable that is what I was sating. You have an EJ20 or EJ25 engine. Which has no reliability compared to a VQ. OH and Maximas are more expensive then a WRX. So PoS? I bet your car wouldn't make it past 180k miles without major transmission problems blow turbo or engine.

sliver u should come by sunday im workin on a new build tomrrow. i could use a hand with a few things. i have a few fuse holders i need to wire up. im out of my splint for my left hand so im goin to TRY to get it goin tomrrow.

and im sorry for saying thank god if you really have no parents.
its really hard to tell on the internet.
and I didn't mean to say i hope u hit a wall, but really its still fu k'd thing to say. I hope someone wouldn't lie about something like that.

duh I hope you can beat a maxima, Especially since you have a turbo but what is gonna be more reliable that is what I was sating. You have an EJ20 or EJ25 engine. Which has no reliability compared to a VQ. OH and Maximas are more expensive then a WRX. So PoS? I bet your car wouldn't make it past 180 without major transmission problems blow turbo or engine.
dude im only making 190 to the wheels at 6k rpm, that is at the peak of boost.

ej205 = 2.0 wrx motor except 06-07

ej257 = 2.5l sti motor and 2.5l 06-07 wrx motor with smaller turbo.

believe it or not the automatic tranny's are stronger than the 5 speeds cause the 5 speed syncros are ****.

im not 100% sure what VQ is?

what year do you have anyway?

my 05wrx cost me 14k.

and im going stage 2 in a month on stock tranny.

if all goes well i will be making around 250/260 to the wheels.

and the auto 4 speed can safely take 300whp.

that is on stock turbo running 18ish psi. im running stock psi right now which is only 14.7psi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.