laughed so much what my friend did last week. Check this out.

oh stfu. I didn't make fun of him at all. Not in front of his face, I told you I went along with it. IT is a kicker box that is ported with prob 3 cubes don't know what the tuning is but the port is a circle firing port prob 6-7'' in diameter. It didn't seem all that loud when he put the back arm rest down to have the port firing in the cabin. From what I always learned it is best to keep all SPL in the trunk at all times.
i know u did not open your mouth to me. your a pos of a freind your friend will wake up and beat your sorry ass. stupid thread and fu ck you. i hope u get aids

yes, I know it keeps the spl in the trunk, but if the port is blowing inside a sedan cabin. It doesn't necessary mean it will be louder. And if that were the case then EVERYONE would be doing it and making special boxes to blow the air inside the car. Also. I've had Infinity for 3 years and I am getting rainbows. Used to work at best buy and got Kappas for $120 bucks. So you can't base that off my knowledge over 3 years ago.
You see...people DO do that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i know u did not open your mouth to me. your a pos of a freind your friend will wake up and beat your sorry ass. stupid thread and fu ck you. i hope u get aids
There is an awesome called called cry me a river fay got. Learn it, because your story is so sad it makes me wanna cry. Wannnnn.

Yes, you wanna keep in the trunk as in. Not have the trunk lid open. Thats what I mean. Sorry If I didn't explain that better before. I can't word everything to your IQ.
Judging by your car audio knowledge, my IQ is about triple of what you'll hit on the term-lab.

I have yet to see one person agree with you.

You see...people DO do that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Never seen people make boxes that have a port directly behind a armrest to fire in the cabin. What I am saying it it would be a normal thing.

There is an awesome called called cry me a river fay got. Learn it, because your story is so sad it makes me wanna cry. Wannnnn.
wow your a ***. your mom should of had your dad piihb , inwich there would b no you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yes, I know it keeps the spl in the trunk, but if the port is blowing inside a sedan cabin. It doesn't necessary mean it will be louder. And if that were the case then EVERYONE would be doing it and making special boxes to blow the air inside the car. Also. I've had Infinity for 3 years and I am getting rainbows. Used to work at best buy and got Kappas for $120 bucks. So you can't base that off my knowledge over 3 years ago.
Something tells me your knowledge is about the same. Case and point?

oh stfu. I didn't make fun of him at all. Not in front of his face, I told you I went along with it. IT is a kicker box that is ported with prob 3 cubes don't know what the tuning is but the port is a circle firing port prob 6-7'' in diameter. It didn't seem all that loud when he put the back arm rest down to have the port firing in the cabin. From what I always learned it is best to keep all SPL in the trunk at all times.
Thats because you are right. IT will be louder with the seats down because the SPL is traveling backwards into the cabin. I was just trying to point out that a little hole with the port air firing into the cabin in no way should make a difference.
Even Allen's making fun of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That's why they put the meters in the dash, you never know when you want some of the SPL stuck in your trunk to reach the cabin.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:
WOAH WOAH WOAH, I thought you wanted to keep your SPL in your trunk.Ugh, you are in shambles, give up, it will make a difference.

wow your a ***. your mom should of had your dad piihb , inwich there would b no you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Stop speaking like a 10 year old. I can't understand you and my parents are dead. Nice one. Shows the type of person you really are in real life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.