Last Fiero build log

Cause he's a douchebag. People like him are what makes people leave this place. Spewing a bunch of BS then gets mad when told he's wrong and still won't admit to being wrong.... that's some straight childish ***** **** right there.
So what about your 144?

read the first 50 posts and got bored.

Audio Control meter? Really?

Termlab and you'll get respect. Bottom line. No arguing with that score. Also, make a video. If you don't include the frequency, decibels don't mean as much to me.

Easier to get loud up top than down low.

Hmm, I'd have to see it.
Maybe there's a misunderstanding between you two.

I know I've interpenetrated comments on here incorrectly before.
Lmao. You gettin freaky with them comments huh lol sorry but "interpenetrated" I know what you meant but that's hilarious.

It wasn't so much of a misunderstanding as it was a refusal to admit being wrong. He said "a car is a car is a car, right?" I don't think that can be interpreted any other way than what it sounds. He'd admitted being wrong to the acoustics engineer that told him he was wrong, but still wouldn't admit to me that I was right. Gotta keep that ego inflated ya' know. I'd rather not talk about it cause it's all said and done now, I'm a humble dude and I don't like having to call people out but I will do it every time in order to defend myself, especially when I know I'm right.

So what about your 144?
I'm very adamant about that score. I already admitted that they're known to be inaccurate but nobody says a thing when I tell them the mic was new and it was calibrated, the combination of the acoustics of the vehicle/box/having the front windows down and sufficient power all contributed to the score. I really don't want to get into this again. I will say it could have possibly been off 1-2db tops, absolutely tops because everything else we metered with it came out about right, including the 4 level 4 15' on two DC 5k walled in a Tahoe that did 155db.

Lmao. You gettin freaky with them comments huh lol sorry but "interpenetrated" I know what you meant but that's hilarious.
It wasn't so much of a misunderstanding as it was a refusal to admit being wrong. He said "a car is a car is a car, right?" I don't think that can be interpreted any other way than what it sounds. He'd admitted being wrong to the acoustics engineer that told him he was wrong, but still wouldn't admit to me that I was right. Gotta keep that ego inflated ya' know. I'd rather not talk about it cause it's all said and done now, I'm a humble dude and I don't like having to call people out but I will do it every time in order to defend myself, especially when I know I'm right.
OMG. Your sarcasm filter is so on point lol.

Whoops, spell check really fawked that up.

*interpreted

humble guys dump in ads when they get uber butthurt? ...that's a first.

are you for real, or an actual and legit install tech who is here to troll us????

read the first 50 posts and got bored.
Audio Control meter? Really?

Termlab and you'll get respect. Bottom line. No arguing with that score. Also, make a video. If you don't include the frequency, decibels don't mean as much to me.

Easier to get loud up top than down low.
He does have a video.

Came here for pics. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
it's still ugly as sin after a few rushed hours throwing it in there. But finished or not, I'll take some good ones very soon.

I'm very adamant about that score. I already admitted that they're known to be inaccurate but nobody says a thing when I tell them the mic was new and it was calibrated, the combination of the acoustics of the vehicle/box/having the front windows down and sufficient power all contributed to the score. I really don't want to get into this again. I will say it could have possibly been off 1-2db tops, absolutely tops because everything else we metered with it came out about right, including the 4 level 4 15' on two DC 5k walled in a Tahoe that did 155db.
As I said before. 4 15s does not automatically make it over a 150. I've seen them do high 40s. Has that build ever seen a termlab to confirm? If not that's not even close to being a valid point.

I'm sure people just got tired of talking to you since you just won't get it. You act like none of us have ever used different meters.

The song was Gorilla Zoe - Juice Box so I'd guesstimate the 35-38hz range. Box was tuned at 34hz. With the front windows down in a trunk car, like keep_hope_alive said, makes it act like a 6th order bandpass, volume increased at least two-fold with the front windows down and lower frequencies were boosted the most.

it's still ugly as sin after a few rushed hours throwing it in there. But finished or not, I'll take some good ones very soon.
It's all good lol. I like seeing people's progress, and it's a fiero so I'm always interested to see what he does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

The song was Gorilla Zoe - Juice Box so I'd guesstimate the 35-38hz range. Box was tuned at 34hz. With the front windows down in a trunk car, like keep_hope_alive said, makes it act like a 6th order bandpass, volume increased at least two-fold with the front windows down and lower frequencies were boosted the most.

With a single RF 12 on 1k. Sorry bud that that not going to happen. Get over it.

You should go on Facebook. They think that's cool, you might get a fan base

Sorry Alex. Dude is a true tard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.