Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
White boys spend their parents money on their installs. Then they lie about it on the internet. Come on man, you know this.
oohhh ya... so white kids parents pay and black kids dont? lol your retarded.. i paid all myself. sorry

thanks alot man! Im really surprised they fit how they did too.. i thought itd look so stupid and jacked up when i picked it up and it was perfect

Do the wheels RUB? We have some out of control posters on this thread....Whats up with all of the name callin and stuff? Voice your opinion and keep it movin.

i like the rims, i jus think there too big, you have an explorer, not a excursion, i think 24's (same rim) would look better. 26's is overkill, its like those guys that have 24's on a caprice, its tucken pathetic.
but in the end, its about what you like, not a forum.
agreed on both...

So what do u do that pays for a 28k car,insurance,gas....etc every month....and allows u to have extra to buy all of this stuff as well?

You cant work more than 40hrs a week with full-time school?

As has been stated a million times, who cares where the money comes from, how does that effect the build? A build is a build. Maybe we should start a form for build logs, you have to include equipment, vehicle, and source of income...

Good to see the build progressing, not a fan of the rims but eh, to each their own.

The trucks not paid for from what ive gathered. Takes some balls to cut up them doors though lol. FL boyz doin it big w/ Eminence!
That should be the issue here, not the source of income //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...