is it possible to go from push terminals to direct leads?

East side of town near golf links n kolb area, **** 90 i wasnt even born yet lol how do you like it up there compared to here?
I was stationed there from 2010 to may 2014, wife is still there until we leave for Japan next month.

I use 4 gauge OFC because I have to run my speaker wires from the back to the front, and it looks really beefy. I'll know for sure that the speaker wires aren't holding me back when I get the Taramps 30k.
You should be able to remove the push terminals
Well i didnt think about the warranty so i think ill just keep them the way they come so just in case something happenes because the speakers are faulty

East side of town near golf links n kolb area, **** 90 i wasnt even born yet lol how do you like it up there compared to here?
I hate it here lol it *****. I've seen a lot of businesses get closed down or just simply leave the state. No real good donut shops anymore. Rains a lot, moss everywhere and the moisture content is high as hell. Cold all the time.

I like warm weather better. Funny you mention Golf Links Rd. I used to live right there....just down the street from Round Table Pizza Burger King next to it and Fry's grocery store and Bosa donuts and Church's Chicken. I used to go to Golf and Stuff which was a few miles away all the time.....don't remember road it was on but certainly miss those things. None of that exists here.

There was a ton of apartments up and down GL Rd....dunno if there there or not.

Palo Verde High School I went there for like 1/2 my freshman year then finished here after I moved up here. Smith's grocery store used to be close by.

I hate it here lol it *****. I've seen a lot of businesses get closed down or just simply leave the state. No real good donut shops anymore. Rains a lot, moss everywhere and the moisture content is high as hell. Cold all the time.
I like warm weather better. Funny you mention Golf Links Rd. I used to live right there....just down the street from Round Table Pizza Burger King next to it and Fry's grocery store and Bosa donuts and Church's Chicken. I used to go to Golf and Stuff which was a few miles away all the time.....don't remember road it was on but certainly miss those things. None of that exists here.

There was a ton of apartments up and down GL Rd....dunno if there there or not.

Palo Verde High School I went there for like 1/2 my freshman year then finished here after I moved up here. Smith's grocery store used to be close by.
Round table closed, burger king is still here, bosa donuts changed to donut wheel, and church's still there too, theres still alot of apartments down GL.

I dont mind the dry heat but i love when its cold here if it wasnt for the humidity and nothing out there WA would sound lovely lol.

Funny tou say that i acctually went to Santa Rita for about a year when i was a sophomore before i started working.

Round table closed, burger king is still here, bosa donuts changed to donut wheel, and church's still there too, theres still alot of apartments down GL.
I dont mind the dry heat but i love when its cold here if it wasnt for the humidity and nothing out there WA would sound lovely lol.

Funny tou say that i acctually went to Santa Rita for about a year when i was a sophomore before i started working.

Wow so some things have changed there too. I think there was a Walgreens across the street and some sporting goods store in the same vicinity. I actually worked at that Round Table Pizza but that was early/late 80's or so....when I was really young.

One thing about Tucson is flash floods and snows like every 3-4 years!! I actually got pics of snow there.

Gotta ask....what are those bugs/beetles that make a lot of noise during the summer months there?! I remember you can walk up to the trees and pick them off before they would fly away. I sooo remember that!!

I've gone to Malibu Gran Prix a few times but never did ride any of the go-karts they had....guess it didn't spark any interest in me at the time.

Wow so some things have changed there too. I think there was a Walgreens across the street and some sporting goods store in the same vicinity. I actually worked at that Round Table Pizza but that was early/late 80's or so....when I was really young.
One thing about Tucson is flash floods and snows like every 3-4 years!! I actually got pics of snow there.

Gotta ask....what are those bugs/beetles that make a lot of noise during the summer months there?! I remember you can walk up to the trees and pick them off before they would fly away. I sooo remember that!!

I've gone to Malibu Gran Prix a few times but never did ride any of the go-karts they had....guess it didn't spark any interest in me at the time.
Yep the walgreens moved across the street and is now 24hrs we havent had that many floods compared to when i was young, hell i remember the streets being so flooded we took a raft out and went down the street lol. The snow actually has been coming more often we had some each year for the past 2 or 3 years

I think thats the june bugs

Yep the walgreens moved across the street and is now 24hrs we havent had that many floods compared to when i was young, hell i remember the streets being so flooded we took a raft out and went down the street lol. The snow actually has been coming more often we had some each year for the past 2 or 3 years
I think thats the june bugs
Not much rain huh thats weird. Guess climate change is happening all over.

I had a newspaper route there and had to deliver plus go door to door and pick up payments.....****** ***.

Also....cockroaches!! They're everywhere there

Not june bugs, prob close tho but cicadas cicada - Bing Images

Yeah I know they thee them!!

Not much rain huh thats weird. Guess climate change is happening all over.
I had a newspaper route there and had to deliver plus go door to door and pick up payments.....****** ***.

Also....cockroaches!! They're everywhere there

Not june bugs, prob close tho but cicadas cicada - Bing Images

Yeah I know they thee them!!
No last 2 years we have gotten alot of rain for whats normal here just surprisingly not flooding the streets.

Ugh i hate roaches seen the first one in the back yard once it started getting warm again one bad thing about the summer all the **** bugs start coming out

Oh **** i was thinking the bright blue looking ones if jot june bugs but from those images im glad i dont run into them lol i hate bugs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.