Would it be possible to turn this into a 6th order

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I had a guy build me a wall and it's similar to a 6th just doesn't have a front port so right now its pretty much just a ported wall. I believe it can be done no problem. what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_123251_884.jpg
    IMG_20230827_123251_884.jpg
    820.1 KB · Views: 24
Yeah I'm not that knowledgeable on all this stuff man . And I play it with one window down if not it's not as loud but it is louder at higher freq sealed .I paid alot of money to have this built . It was supposed to be a 6th order but dude messed up and built it for 2 18s . Then had to tear the baffle and all that out and this is what he came up with .

I haven't even attempted to play that high I've went up to 55s and I mean it plays but it's not loud
Well, best of luck figuring it out. Stinks that happened to you.

If you could wire to 2 ohms, you could see if sub movement is stressing the amps too much at .5. You’d see how it plays wired higher, especially comparing db changes over a range, because playing away from tuning can cause way more stress on the amp, which causes the amp to electrically not be able to handle energy from the coil moving more from the woofer unloading, basically. You could try some things like that too. I don’t think any of this is going to be particularly simple or easy to figure out with all of the factors.
Yeah I'm not that knowledgeable on all this stuff man . And I play it with one window down if not it's not as loud but it is louder at higher freq sealed .I paid alot of money to have this built . It was supposed to be a 6th order but dude messed up and built it for 2 18s . Then had to tear the baffle and all that out and this is what he came up with
Well, best of luck figuring it out. Stinks that happened

Yeah I'm not that knowledgeable on all this stuff man . And I play it with one window down if not it's not as loud but it is louder at higher freq sealed .I paid alot of money to have this built . It was supposed to be a 6th order but dude messed up and built it for 2 18s . Then had to tear the baffle and all that out and this is what he came up with
Thanks !! Just curios what would you recommend setting the hpf at for this enclosure ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...