Help Wiring Component Speakers to Their Own Individual Channel (If Possible)

Wow 2 amps for a subwoofer. I guess that means I need 4 amplifiers for my 2 12" Fi Xv3's?

Guess that Cab-45 with 4,500 watts where the gain is setup for 3,500 isn't enough for a set that is rated at 1,000-1,200 rms per subwoofer.

Last edited:

2 amps for a 400w sub 🤔

Wow 2 amps for a subwoofer. I guess that means I need 4 amplifiers for my 2 12" Fi Xv3's?

Guess that Cab-45 with 4,500 watts where the gain is setup for 3,500 isn't enough for a set that is rated at 1,000-1,200 rms per subwoofer.
No, "the amps will increase exponentially".

Can't somebody ban this idiot. I have a hard time believing someone is really that stupid. I think they are just a troll that made a second or probably a third name. EVERY SINGLE POST they have made is misinformation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...

About this thread

Ballin'OnABudget

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ballin'OnABudget
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from