Install Quote, My wallet hurts!

Now, if that $900 price includes...

-Wiring and accessories

-Box for the subwoofer

-Custom mounting for components

It might get a little closer... to about $900... but maybe a little less...
That price includes a set of 4-channel and 2-channel rcas. And speaker wire.

As far as parts/matrials, though, that's it.

I check with another installer, but they're a very shady bunch.

Only options left are CC, who I really don't trust. Everytime I go there and ask them something relatively simple they act like I'm stupid and have no idea what I'm talking about.

BB is another, but I have another friend who is the installer there, and I'd rather NOT have him work on my car...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

lol they are looseing mad money, the jl1000/1's msrp is like 999$
and he must be making **** labor wise.

The price is for labor. I already have the equipment from my previous car. I just bought a new one Saturday and gutted the old one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

That price includes a set of 4-channel and 2-channel rcas. And speaker wire. As far as parts/matrials, though, that's it.

I check with another installer, but they're a very shady bunch.

Only options left are CC, who I really don't trust. Everytime I go there and ask them something relatively simple they act like I'm stupid and have no idea what I'm talking about.

BB is another, but I have another friend who is the installer there, and I'd rather NOT have him work on my car...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Well, MY location is the ****. I can't imagine them charging more than $500... at the VERY most. I mean, I over-estimated... talk the the RoadShop Manager there... he should help you out.

nG

The price is for labor. I already have the equipment from my previous car. I just bought a new one Saturday and gutted the old one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
ohhh. that makes more sence then. i was like holy ish.

ohhh. that makes more sence then. i was like holy ish.
LOL, yea, for $900, if I WAS buying that equpment I'd be taking orders for you guys as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Tweeter does quality work compared to CC or BB but of course its installer dependent.

But I say if you can afford it then why not?... Unless you really want to save that $900 for something else then just get it over with at Tweeters and don't stress over it.

Let me tell you that installation can be a knowledgable (not fun by any means) experience but also a very frustrating experience for a first timer.

You cut your wires as cleanly as possible and make sure you wire everything the right way. But then when you start that ignition for the first time after you thought you finished the install, you run to the back of the trunk and almost cry to see that red protect light glaring right at you in the fucking face. Then you run inside and log onto ca.com asking for help only to get your ass flamed for such a noobie ass question.

Anyways, like I said, if you can afford it, then why not?

Always remember that sometimes you get what you pay for, and if you do your research you could find someone for cheap to do it, but no guarantees for their work, so if the place for 900 is a reputable business that does good work I say go for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bikinpunk

10+ year member
G-g-g-g-g-unity!
bikinpunk
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date