Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Iraggi

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

SkwurlyFab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SD
I need a HO alt for my 2001 4runner. Which company would you suggest? Price seems to be about the same, but Mean Green seems to be built better. And either way it's impossible to get in contact with either company in a normal amount of time so throw customer service out the window. Mean Green or Iraggi, which one would you go with and why?

i voted iraggi, because he gave me a quote, and got me my alternator in ~2 weeks, and it was custom for an audi, where mean green never called me back or even replied to my e-mail.

They could still be great alts, tho. Maybe they just didn't like the sound of my voice.

Iraggi's are extreeeemely nice. I love mine after 1 day! He got it shipped out right after I bought it and came in a couple days. Dominick is the man!

I'm glad to hear good things about Iraggi over mean green. Dom has given me a set price allready and I still haven't even heard from Mean Green so it looks like I'm gonna be paying for a new Iraggi alt right now. Thanks for the input guys. I just hope it bolts right up when it gets here cuz I've never seen any company market a HO alt for 4runner you know? Dom will send all the brackets and adaptors and whatever right?

Both are great.
I love my mean-green.

It's hit or miss with how quick Iraggi is... sometimes fast as lightning... sometimes slow as balls.

nG

I actually told him the 1st day i talked to him that my #1 condition for getting one of his alts over a new factory one was speed of delivery, cause my car was actually immobile in the meantime, so he assured me he'd get on top of it, even sent it COD, so it was a limited commitment deal.

Nice guy.

i love my iraggi. keeps up with the 3 batts and 2500d i have. im thinking about getting a second one maybe cause i still have a voltage drop...

Does anybody have a phone number to reach Dom at? All I have is his email and if I'm given him a fair chunk of change I'd like to be able to have some way to contact him a little better.

Does anybody have a phone number to reach Dom at? All I have is his email and if I'm given him a fair chunk of change I'd like to be able to have some way to contact him a little better.
If someone else doesn't chime in, PM Jason (username:undercoverpunk)... he has it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...