Ideas for the placement of (2) 10 JL w7's

CrysTa|is
10+ year member

Boston
Blew my 12 eclipse's (alum.) . And step'd up to 2 10w7's, but now need a custom box made,for a 96 VW jetta ....My local tweeter shop is gonna hook me up, but now im left to decide what i want for in a box..What first came to mind was my spare, sits far in my trunk and i dont really wanna remove it and drive around with out one....I thought about having them make two sepreate boxes for each side of the trunk, but how would that sound?Would the throw of the subs ruin each other? Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thx .....

One on each side of the trunk to save some space is actually very popular, many people do it with good results.. No it wont ruin the subs..you may get some cancellation but with a little aiming you can take care of that.

Mike

What if he faced them exactly at each other then just reversed the phase on one of them (switched the positive and negitive connections), wouldn't that produce some killer hits.

actually if im not mistaken puting one out of phase would completly cancel each other out if they were facing the same direction.....correct me if im wrong.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.