IA 20.1 running at 2 or 1ohm ?

[quote name='mazdakid']Dude turn your bass boost off! People here are trying to help you and you go and do just the opposite lol
Bass boost off, gain down, subsonic down, sub level on head unit up[/QUOTE.

The picture of the gain is my first settings,I put bass boost off and gain à lot lower like @Jeffdachef say me and the result is better for sure,I don't take another pics with gain set lower😕

Here's a download link to a -5 db 50hz test tone.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln6ffxqd5e3xtm4/Negative%205%20db%2050hz%20test%20tone.mp3?dl=0

I saw that same amp push two hdc3 12s hard easily on an 180 amp singer alt and single XS power D3400. So no its not the amp, something else is definitely wrong with your current setup. Basically if you get any amp over 1k this issue will continue to happen Reason why i say this is because you said THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE between 2 ohm and .5 ohm which indicates your electrical is no where near adequate to provide proper power for this amp. When it is ready, you will notice a massive difference from the wiring switch alone.

I had a buddy with a stock corolla with 80 amp alt and everything stock try to run a power hungry hifoncs brx 2400. Result is, the output was weaker than his kenwood 500 watt rms amp. Tried lowing impedance from 4 ohms to 1 ohm. No difference but the power got dirty and clipped hella fast on either ohm load. On the multi-meter, Vac did not get past 20 volts thats only 400 ish watts . That same amp slammed on my system with my 320 amp alt and battery bank and did not get dirty. Vac read 48 easily on the multi-meter. Lack of actual current causes major clipping and low power output thats a guaranteed fact.

So does your boat have an alternator? how many amps does it provide? How are your grounds done? Did you do your voltage test at the amp power and ground terminal or at the battery?

Also any pics of the inside of the wire? I would like to see how thick the wire actually is not including the outer jacket.

Another point i'd like to make, if you have the sub in a sealed box. Your subsonic filter should be off. Put it to the complete minimum you can get it to.
Thank's man for your time and help me

I will change all the wire to the battery's after Christmas and makes all the test with it,I understand lack of power,m'y zr360 give me about 43v at at the sub with music not sure this test is good,I take the voltage at the amp.

M'y sub box is built by me,box in a compartiment realy not easy to build,in Russian birch,I take all the info here to build that box and is my first ported boxe,2.4cube tune at 33,round porte 4.8inch by 16 and sound realy good to me.

I have 2 60 amp alternator but I will upgrade.

I will stop wasting your time and mine and put the right stuff,when all the new electrical was in the boat I will give Some news about the set up,Im sure this amp will be a monster.

So tanks again and merry Christmas all of you guys.

Ok little upgrade to my setup,I have buy New wire 0/2 gauge and Im about to order 2 battery or one lithyum ion?

Also I search for a new sub (fi bl or xcon) I want sqL ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.