I think the DSP on my HU just went

Participant count
  • Participant list

MillerSHO
10+ year member

It's an Excelon 996, my setup has worked flawlessly since the install 9 months ago

Turned on the car, popped on the face and no music will output.

It doesn't matter what the source(USB, radio, cd) is and I run 3 different amps if you include the HU amp and none are outputting any sound.

For grins I turn on the option to bypass the DSP and what do you know, sound on all speakers from all sources.

Anyone have any ideas?

The face was my first thought as well and but that didn't solve it.

I went ahead and reset the HU and now everything works.

Kinda weird, the only recent changes I made was to set my rear deck speakers to x-over @ 80hz instead of 60hz and I now run an HTC ONE through the Bluetooth instead of an iphone 5.

I assume it must just be a fluke. Time will tell, thanks for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.