Dsp for a 4 channel and monoblock amp together?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aaron Kowalewski

CarAudio.com Newbie
Maine
I'm completely green when it comes to car audio. But I'm putting together some equipment that I'm going to install.
My question is what is a good DSP for a 4 channel and monoblock amps?
I have a 2015 Ford F150 crewcab. I have an Audison SR 4.500 4 channel amp and Down 4 Sound JP8 monoblock amp.
My front speakers are Morel Tempo 6x9 components and I have the JL Audio dual sub stealth box. I haven't purchased rear speakers yet or the dash speaker. I'm looking for clarity and quality sound. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'll bite.

If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front. Look for any number of Audison, Helix, Arc Audio, Audiocontrol, , MiniDSP and see what fits the budget. Once you establish that, spend a few hours (okay many hours) in this and other forums researching pros and cons of various brands and decide which meets your needs. You will need at least a 5 channel, so likely a six channel in /out, preferably unless you plan to go completely active in which case you'll need 9-10 DSP channels.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...