Car system to home system?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently upgraded my system and I was wondering if I might be able to recycle it...I have my 4 stock speakers (6x8's), my subs, and an amp. If I wanted to wire this up inside how would I do it?
I hooked up my amp for like 5 mins in my room like a week ago, I just took a extra car batt, hooked up a charger, hooked up amp and just ran a jumper from the 12v to REM. Then rcas from tv. Idk bout speakers. Maybe build a small cabinet for em and hook em up to a surround sound or get a cheap 4ch and hook it up the same way. Idk if that helps but....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
thats good to hear that sub/amp is good pair, well one of the front speakers on right side, im guessing it blew out because its the one that makes...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...

About this thread

stevknd2

stevknd2
Warwick RI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
garretttt4