How Many wats do u recomend?

what kind of 12's are you looking at. If you want to be heard (which doesnt really make sense spending money on a system that others can hear) but any way go with some high quality subs like CV Strokers or DD's, a big ass ported box, and alot of watts. like 1000 to 2000.

thats my opinion

i plan on playin it playin it loud enuf to cruise around and let ppl know im there
sigh, an obnoxious n00b.

more_spl will stay out of this one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Most peoples Idea of the perfect car audio system is >100db inside the car and 0Db outside. The more sound you let out of your car the less you'll have inside.

I see lots of people driving around with their bigass stereos pumping out tunes to everyone within a five block radius. This is actually undesireable. If people continue to -play their systems so that everyone outside can hear them, noise restrictions will become tougher and the car audio market will lose alot.

My recommendation is go with what sounds good INSIDE the car. Then line the car with dynamat or the like, to keep all your sound in the car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.