FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

Evils out
evils.jpg

Front baffle out.

wallllllll.jpg

Says it's going to rain so not sure if I will get more wood today or tomorrow. Gotta figure out if I'm going to put all 4 12s on passenger side with a driver side port or just do a center port. MIGHT be able to do a center 14" OCTO port.

Last edited:
Had enough wood to mock up a baffle to see how it would look. I'll go to Lowes tomorrow.

Port is 8w x 20t x 22" long. 32hz tuning and 160" of port area.

Decided on driver side port. I had to move it over 3" from the side to compensate for the box getting narrower in the rear. Ill fill in that dead space on the side of the port and that will shrink the box some as well. Driver side port should allow my seat to go all the way back now. :love:

new baffle.jpg

Last edited:
Inspector said it looks like ****....

Inspector.jpg

Looks terrible but whatever.. It will all be covered up one day... Triple baffle and no circle jig. I couldn't get the baffle over to the left enough for the port to line up perfectly with the baffle but ill just hit it with the router to clean it up some.

Tomorrow I'll clean up the port, add a center brace, wire the subs and load them up.
meh.jpg

Last edited:
Inspector said it looks like ****....

View attachment 54992

Looks terrible but whatever.. It will all be covered up one day... Triple baffle and no circle jig. I couldn't get the baffle over to the left enough for the port to line up perfectly with the baffle but ill just hit it with the router to clean it up some.

Tomorrow I'll clean up the port, add a center brace, wire the subs and load them up.
View attachment 54993

Popwarhomie’s christmas list :

Circle jig for router to make sexy circles 🤤

Flush trim router bit to make everything look epic and like a pro no matter how crappy everything lines up 🥳

I’m willing to donate to this fund anyone else 🔭🧐

Heck I could use those kinds of tools since I live on SSD! :D

Also Fi has my order out for delivery already as well. Looks to be here Sat! They had them built and shipped in what 7 Business days??? Can't beat that for a quality product!

fedex 1.png

Last edited:
Had enough wood to mock up a baffle to see how it would look. I'll go to Lowes tomorrow.

Port is 8w x 20t x 22" long. 32hz tuning and 160" of port area.

Decided on driver side port. I had to move it over 3" from the side to compensate for the box getting narrower in the rear. Ill fill in that dead space on the side of the port and that will shrink the box some as well. Driver side port should allow my seat to go all the way back now. :love:

View attachment 54946
Deff is more comfortable to kick back at times 😁 😁

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...