FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

No idea... :( Going to see if I can get a new end plate from Ruthless.
Hmm. Hopefully something will help get back on track. I call this era of amplifiers"Mystery Amps" usually. you never know if you get one thats excellnt working or a hit and miss, or even one that last more than 6 months these days. Shame I still have some 25+ year amps that still work excellent with no cap replacements or leaking and perform well to this day? Kinda strange really. i guess storing indoors in great temps has worked within my favor.?

I did hit a palm tree shedding and armadillo last week going to work at 3am.... but this car scrapes going out my driveway. Not going anywhere close to off road. :LOL:

View attachment 57298
LOL. Are you sure you were awake enough? Maybe you thought you ran over those objects or wished you had instead of being half/Azzed asleep and ran over a concrete parking pillar in the parking lot or the medium making a left turn? LOL 🤣 🤣:poop:!! My last 93 Integra sat so low that youb couldnt fit a 12oz. Cola can under it. Not even sure it was legal to be honest. Id rub every speed bump. Had roll sideways very easily.LOL

LOL. Are you sure you were awake enough? Maybe you thought you ran over those objects or wished you had instead of being half/Azzed asleep and ran over a concrete parking pillar in the parking lot or the medium making a left turn? LOL 🤣 🤣:poop:!! My last 93 Integra sat so low that youb couldnt fit a 12oz. Cola can under it. Not even sure it was legal to be honest. Id rub every speed bump. Had roll sideways very easily.LOL

Luckily I quit drinking 5 years ago. :LOL:

I have been tempted to buy another truck to daily but prices/interest rates are still to high for me to pull the trigger.. :sick:

New balancer and case came in today. Installed and good to go again.
case.jpg

Windshield tint has been failing for about 3 months now. It was expensive ceramic tint with a lifetime warranty but dealing with them was a joke. (Sambos customs in Wildwood Florida)
I just pulled it off myself and will have another company redo it.

tint gone..jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...