Help! Subwoofers for $200?

Husmann4
10+ year member

Please help me. I am getting a 2005 Chevy Silverado this summer and need help choosing new speakers and subwoofers. I am putting subwoofers in the back seat and speakers in the front doors. The subwoofers need to have pretty good bass for around $100 - $150 but I am willing to go to $200 if I have to. I will be running a pioneer DEH-P4000UB head unit. So...I need suggestions on subwoofers. Please give me suggestions on door subwoofers that are small but have a hefty bass for the size and is good quality for the price. Also, if you would like, give me suggestions on moderate sized subwoofers to take up some of the back seat space if I decide to go bigger than door subwoofers. Thanks.

I need to go check what size I could fit but its late so Ill do that tomorrow. i mean I dont need some giant subwoofer that is so loud that i cant here my music. I just need a subwoofer with a loud enough bass where i can here and feel it pretty good but i can still here my highs and mids good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.