Help no clue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Paul Jacobson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Okay so basically don't have a lot of knowledge about car audio systems just want my car to be obnoxiously loud.  I have a 4 channel amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs.  Can someone direct me to an installation guide to make it easier.  Also is it possible to have all 4 speakers and 2 subs hooked up to 1 amp or hook 2 of the speakers straight to the headunit cheers

Depending on the door speakers, I would not connect those to the head unit. Personally I would have two different amps. One amp for the speakers and the second amp for the subs. I’d purchase an aftermarket head unit as well, something like Kenwood or Pioneer. Also I learned a lot about car audio from Crutchfield and CarAudioFabrication on YouTube. Best of luck! 

Okay so basically don't have a lot of knowledge about car audio systems just want my car to be obnoxiously loud.  I have a 4 channel amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs.  Can someone direct me to an installation guide to make it easier.  Also is it possible to have all 4 speakers and 2 subs hooked up to 1 amp or hook 2 of the speakers straight to the headunit cheers
I could be a smartass and say yes its possible but the real answer is no. You'll need another amp for the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.